Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful November - Day 10

Today I am Thankful for . . . . . . my Mum!

I have the world's greatest Mum! I know everyone thinks that, but my Mum truly is the greatest. 
She is my best friend. 
I can talk to my mum about anything and everything. 
She helps me, inspires me, amazes me and comforts me. 
She is always there and I know that I can count on her. 
I like to seek her opinion and I value it a lot. 
I love to go a visit her, which I do frequently!
 I love to go shopping with her, especially when we have no kids with us and we can spend time looking at the things we love and not worrying about little people touching things.
 My Mum inspires me to be a better person. 
She reminds me of who I am and the things that I should be doing.
 My mum is the best mum in the whole world and I don't know what I would do without her!

Thank you Mum for everything that you do.


What are you Thankful for today?

No comments: