Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful November - Day 2

Today I'm Thankful for . . . . . . the unexpected and unplanned sleep-in that I got this morning.

I have been getting up at 6am to go for a walk/run everyday. I have really been enjoying getting out early and getting my work out done before the kids are even up. It makes my day less busy and gives me more time during the day to get other things done.

Last night though, after our Young Women's activity I had a headache and was so tired that I headed to bed at 9:30pm. I was so tired that I basically just fell into bed and completely forgot to set my alarm.

When I woke up it was 6:15am. Now I could of got up and gone for a quick walk still but it was just too tempting to just turn over and go back to sleep, which is exactly what I did!

I feel much better this afternoon after getting a bit more sleep this morning. Don't worry though I still did my work out. I took Haylie to a park this afternoon and she played while I ran laps around the oval.

So today I'm Thankful for some extra sleep. 

What are you Thankful for?

No comments: