Monday, March 23, 2009

Clean up and Change

This last week has been extremely busy with lots of cleaning sorting and rearranging.  Coming up in April it will have been four years since we first moved into this house. We have always kind of had the lounge room set up in the same way, not because we wanted it that way, but because we could never work out a better way for everything to fit. Well just recently I decided to fully convert over to the laptop so that we would no longer need a computer desk in the lounge room. I also decided to put the buffet in the shed for now because it only fits in a couple of places in our house and as much as I love it it just wasn't working for us right now.

So last Monday Buzz and I headed to IKEA ( I love that place) to get some ideas and possibly some new furniture! We found heaps of good ideas and as soon as we got home we started moving things around. I've had to find new homes for things and get rid of lots of other things too. It hasn't just stopped in the lounge room though. I have gone through nearly every room in our house, just a couple left. We have got a lot of stuff to take to goodwill, stuff that needs to be returned to people and lots of rubbish. 

It has been a lot of hard work but I love the results. There is still lots to do but we are getting there. I've taken some pictures of the lounge room and will post them soon.  Hopefully I will also be able to get back to some baking soon and then i will start posting some yummy recipes!!!

No comments: