Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A New School Year and A Photo-a-Day

Well, School holidays are over for another Summer and the kids are back at school. Lachlan is in Year 4. Amie is in Year 2 and Caitlyn is in Reception. They were all so excited to get back to school, mostly I think they missed playing with their friends!


It is only one more sleep until my little baby girl starts Kindy! I can't believe it. She is so excited! It has been hard for her to watch the other kids go to school everyday and she has to stay home, but not tomorrow.


I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my self for those three hours with no children, probably clean!


I love these goofy kids! They make my heart melt and my spirit smile! It is nearly impossible to get them to all look at the camera and smile a normal smile all at the same time!


But it sure is fun trying!

*********

I have been fairly slack in the blogging department lately and need something to motivate me so I'm going to try to post a Photo-a-Day for the whole month of February.

So here is Photo No. 1

Laundry. It is my constant companion. Most people sort there laundry into whites, darks and towels. I have a group just for pinks/purples. I love my girls but they sure do wear a lot of clothes!


1 comment:

Lotti said...

Love your photos Janiia ... the kids are gorgeous ... can't believe Hayley is off to Kindy, Unreal. The washing never ends.