Monday, June 13, 2011

I love this girl!

I love this crazy girl. She is so full of life and loves to make others laugh. Buzz calls her 'Beans' because she is often jumping and dancing around like she is full of beans!


Amie loves to create things and can often be found at the dinning room table making something. Painting, gluing, sticking, beading, folding and cutting she loves it all. But probably her favourite thing to do is draw. She is really good at it and I love seeing what she has been working on. I can do lots of other crafts but drawing is not one of my strong points.

Yesterday her Primary teacher came up to me after class to show me what Amie had done during the lesson. They had been talking about Enos and she had asked them to draw a picture. This is what Amie drew.


It's not a great photo of her drawing but you get the picture. I think it is fantastic. I love the palm trees and I love the details in his face with the beard and headband. He even has his bow on his back.

She definitely has a talent for drawing and I hope she continues to grow and develop it.

1 comment:

jillp said...

what a great drawing Amie!!! I think it should be framed. Also don't forget to enter it into the Stake Arts and Variety show. Love it lots.