Friday, June 17, 2011

Today I'm .....


Feeling . . . inspired! Mum and I spent some time in some amazing shops this afternoon. It makes me want to decorate and create and make beautiful things. I can't wait to go back and visit these shops again!

Enjoying . . .  some time to myself. Lachlan and Amie had school, Haylie had Daycare and Caitlyn had her first school visit. And what did I do with my free couple of hours?! I went to shops of course! It's so nice to just wander around and not be constantly telling children to follow you, or not to touch, or whine because they want to leave.

Loving . . . Cupcakes! One our adventures this afternoon we visited a cupcake shop called Pink Frosting. They sell the most delicious, yummy, tasty cupcakes I've ever tasted!

Thinking . . . that I really should do some exercise tonight to burn off the cupcakes that I ate for lunch!

Wishing . . . that I owned my own home so that I could decorate exactly how I want to. Instead I have to try and work out how to decorate without painting the walls, putting holes in the walls, etc. I can be hard but one day I will own a house and then I can have lots of fun!

Wanting . . . my husband to come home so we can veg on the couch and watch a movie. He has been working so hard for the last two weeks that we have hardly seen him.

Debating . . . with myself if I have enough energy to really exercise tonight. I really should but I can always do twice as much tomorrow, but tomorrow is Saturday and we have things on and I don't want to have to get up early to exercise double, so I should just do it tonight. Maybe when the kids go to bed I'll feel the desire to exercise!

Knowing . . . that I have really enjoyed my day and even my week. What more could I ask for!

No comments: