Friday, June 3, 2011

Today I . . . .

. . . . . am feeling grateful.

Grateful for a husband that works hard to provide for his family.

Grateful for four healthy, beautiful, active children.

Grateful for a beautiful home to live in. That is full of the things that I treasure most.

Grateful for the sunshine that dried my washing this week.

Grateful for the cold,wet and windy weather forecast for the weekend as it means I have a good excuse to snuggle up on the couch all weekend.

Grateful for the time I get to spend with Caitlyn every Friday. She is so fun to be around. As much as I'm looking forward to her starting school in July and I know that I will miss having her around so much during the day.

Grateful for cuddles from my baby boy every night before he goes to bed, even though he is 8 he knows he will always be my baby.

Grateful for wonderful friends who know just what to say.

Grateful for a fantastic mum who encourages me to be my best. She is one of my best friends and I'm forever grateful for all that she does for me.

Grateful for amazing sisters that I can always rely on.

Grateful for a loving husband who goes to see musicals with me, and enjoys it too!

Today I am grateful to be me.

No comments: