Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Links

(Haylie in the Flinders Rangers)

So during the week I look around a lots of different blogs and get lots of different ideas of things that I would like to do. Here is a short list of some of my favourites from this week.

First, I'm always looking for new meal ideas and one of my favourite places to look is Our Best Bite. These girls always have some yummy looking dishes on their site. Unfortuately the one that caught my eye this week wasn't a healthy meal at all, but they look so yummy. Check out what I found here.

When I saw this shark from here I loved it. I think it would be easy to make it look like a monster too, for our upcoming Halloween party. Yes, I'm already thinking about Halloween!

We are thinking of going on a road trip later this year so when I so this idea I knew I had a bookmark it for future reference.

Last of all this week is a post from a new blog that I found and love called Seven Cherubs. At the moment see is doing a lot of post about Happiness. I love reading her post, they really make you think and want to change.

Enjoy your Sunday xoxo

No comments: