Sunday, January 6, 2013

A New Year!

So last year I got pretty slack with my blog posts. This year one of my goals is to write something at least once a week. Hopefully I'll be better at sticking with it.

I've spent some time recently sorting through all of the photo files on our computer and saving and storing them in a better, more efficient manner. It is so fun to go back and look at photos because it is so easy to forget the little things that happen. So tonight I just want to share a few of my favourite photos from last year. It won't make up for my lack of blog posts, but it might help!



Me and my boy!



Getting buried at the beach


First day of school 2012


A new park to explore


Some photos that Poppy took of Amie for the invitations to her Baptism. I love how all of them turned out!



Teeball!!!


Camping in the Flinders Rangers with Grandma and Grandpa


Best buddies. These two talked non-stop for the whole camping trip!


Lachlan taking Kris for a ride on his quad bike


Exploring the botanical gardens


Hunting for Easter Eggs while camping


Haylie turned 4 while we were on holidays in Halls Gap. As you can tell she is very into the Octonauts!


The pinnacle! Halls Gap.


We spent a wonderful week on a beautiful houseboat exploring the Murray River


Amie 8th Birthday party. Note the balloon banner in the background, not as easy to put together as the instructions lead you to believe!


Amie's Baptism


At work with Buzz. Getting ready to crawl underneath a building.


Haylie helped me make a cake for the kids to celebrate the end of a school term


Hiking up Ansteys Hill


Exploring Port Adelaide


Doesn't he make a beautiful flower!!


At kindy


Faces painted at the Royal Adelaide Show


For some reason I really love this picture of Buzz and I!


At the Christmas Pageant


Amie's beautiful chalk drawing.

Well they are just a few of the many photos taken this past year. I still have one from Christmas that I want to share but that might have to wait for another day.


No comments: