Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Another Christmas Catch Up!

Be warned there are lots of pictures in this post.

This year there was no room for our normal Christmas tree. I found an idea on Pinterest that I thought might work. I love how it turned it out. It was our best Christmas tree ever.


Caitlyn was very excited when she bought out this present to put under the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. By the way, it was for me!


All ready to open their present that Jingles bought on Christmas Eve.






Lachlan isn't very happy about getting his picture taken anymore, but I make him suffer through it.


We did some sparklers in the back garden before heading to bed.


The kids woke up bright and early on Christmas morning. It was just after 6am. We normally make them wait until 7am, but Buzz gave in!


After we read from Luke Buzz went out to get the stockings. They were filled with lollies and chocolates and little toys.





After everyone had gone to the bathroom we headed into the lounge room.

Haylie finally got the Dora skates she was after!

 Caitlyn also got a pair of skates and in the background Lachlan is checking out his remote control helicopter!


Star Wars LEGO!


And some perfume for Amie, so she stops stealing mine!


One thing that I am sad about is that I didn't get a picture of each child with their presents. They were all very lucky though and got what they wanted.

We had a really nice day with family. It wasn't too crazy and the kids had lots of time to play with their new goodies. I love Christmas!





No comments: