Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful November - Day 14

Today I'm Thankful for . . . . . . finding old photos on a CD while cleaning the laundry this morning.

The CD was labelled Buzz and Janiia's Wedding. When we got married digital camera's were only just starting to be available so we had our wedding photos taken on film. So when I found this CD I put it aside wondering what was on it.

Here are a few of the photos that I found. All of the first few are scanned in copies so the quality isn't great, but I love them.


This was taken on the night that we got engaged. I was sitting right there at Ensign Peak looking at the lights in the valley when Buzz got down on one knee in front of me.


I was absolutely freezing that night! It was like minus something!


The following photos were taken in Provo Canyon at a place called Bridal Veil Falls. We used these pictures in our wedding invitations.




Buzz looks so young here. This was taken in the week before we got married. His parents and sister had come a week early for the wedding and we did a lot of sight seeing that week!



 We had our wedding photos taken at Waterfall Gully. 








This Friday we are actually going on a date to celebrate getting engaged 11 years ago. 

We got engaged on 18th November 2001.

What are you Thankful for today?

1 comment:

Lotti said...

Janiia, they are gorgeous photos .... what nice memories to look back on. I love your dress, so pretty. Bridal Veil Falls are so gorgeous. Great pictures to use on your wedding invitations.