Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful November - Day 11 & 12

Yesterday I was Thankful for . . . . managing to get so much done throughout the day.

My day started at 5:50am. I got up weighed myself (lost 1 kg) then went for a run. Came home had a shower and got dressed. Made lunches and fed the kids breakfast. Helped get everyone ready for school, then had breakfast myself before heading out the door to drop the kids off at school and Haylie off at Aurelia's house. I then headed to the shops to do Christmas shopping. Lots of walking, price matching and decisions to make. Didn't have time to stop for lunch. Stopped in at home, hid all the presents and grabbed Caitlyn's swimming stuff. Picked up the kids from school, went to mums house, left Lachlan and Amie there while I took Caitlyn to swimming lessons. Back to mum's house, ran over the shops to get some snacks and drinks for the Christmas pageant in the morning. Ran home to drop off shopping and then got back in the car and headed to the shops because we forgot chalk for drawing on the street. Came home, Buzz brought home dinner. Ate, cleaned up and then headed to a Tupperware party. Came home about 11pm finished getting things ready for the pageant in the morning. Went to bed about 11:30pm.

Whew! I'm tired after just writing that!

Today I'm Thankful for . . . . . . having fun events, like the Christmas Pageant, that I can take my family to and enjoy together!

I'm also Thankful for a husband, and friend, that got up early to save us a spot. The kids had a great time drawing with the chalk on the road, waving their ribbons and eating donuts for breakfast. It was great to see them get excited as each of the floats went past, wave to all the people and do high fives! 

What are you Thankful for today?

No comments: