Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful November - Day 4 & 5

So yesterday was a busy day and it wasn't until I fell into bed that I remembered that I hadn't posted what I was Thankful for that day so . . . . . . today you get to hear about two things that I'm Thankful for!

Today I'm Thankful for . . . . . fantastic friends and time to spend with family.

I have some truly wonderful friends. We don't often get a chance to hang out, just the girls, but last night we were all free so we had a girls night! It was great to get a chance to talk and chat without children running around and a billion other distractions.

I love Saturdays when we have some spare time to do something together as a family. Even if it is just watching a movie together at home with some popcorn! I love it when we are all together and getting along and relaxing!

What are you Thankful for today?

No comments: