Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankful November - Day 13

Today I'm Thankful for . . . . . . the opportunity I had to teach the Young Women today.

I love being in Young Women's and I love my Beehives! We had fun in our lesson today but I hope that they also got something out of it. They are a fun group of girls, but they are all so different from each other. Today we were talking about our individual worth. I used a section of Elder Uchtdorf's talk from the recent Relief Society General session. I thought that the last 'Forget-me-not' that he used fit in so well with todays lesson. By some of the girls reactions to watching the short video I could tell that it was definitely worth using. 

I'm grateful for the opportunity that I have to teach and I'm grateful for inspired leaders.

What are you Thankful for today?

No comments: