Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful November - Day 6

Today I'm Thankful for . . . . . . beautiful songs and inspiring words.

Today as we were driving in the car we were listening to one of the kids church cd's. One of my favourite primary songs came on and it reminded me again of the amazing amount of blessings in my life and that I truly have so many things to be Thankful for.

Also this week as I've been focusing on being Thankful I have found a few quotes that I would love to share!

Be Thankful in all circumstances
1 Thessalonians 5:18

What if you woke up today 
with only the things you 
thanked God for yesterday?

Every day may not be good . . . . . But there is something good in every day.

Enjoy the little things 
in life . . . For one day 
you'll look back and 
realise they were the 
big things.


What are you Thankful for today?

No comments: