Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

 
Haylie gave up her naps when she was about 18 months old. But every now and then she just can't wait until bed time to go to sleep. If she does have a sleep though, even if it was only 5 minutes long she will be up until 9-10 o-clock that night. No matter how cute she is and how nice it is to have some quiet time I have to be the mean mummy that wakes her up and gets her moving again.

Here are just some of the places and positions that I have found her sleeping.

With her two favourite things in the world, at the time, Dora and Upsy Daisy!

The day after we moved into our new house Mum came over and was helping me unpack. All the other kids were off somewhere so we just had Haylie. We noticed that it had gotten quiet so we went to find Haylie. She was in my bed, with the covers on fast asleep and it was only 11 o-clock in the the morning!



We spent the afternoon at the swimming pool and Haylie did not stop the whole afternoon. When we got home so was so worn out that I couldn't stop her from falling asleep. Grandma joined her for awhile!

Sunday afternoon, after church is nap time for Daddy. Haylie joined him this time. Aren't they so cute together. I don't know how comfortable it is though. This is where they were sleeping!


These two are nearly identical. In both of them it was about 6pm and I was sitting right there on the other couch. One minute she was talking and playing the next she was asleep! I just love how she is half on and half off the couch.


These were taken just the other day right before dinner. I thought she was watching TV but she was fast asleep. I don't think it was very comfortable on the Wii Fit board!

No comments: