Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pictures

I finally downloaded the pictures of my new lounge room off of my camera so here they are.


I would have never thought of putting the tv in this position, but it actually turned out really good. I'm still not too sure what to do with the dead spot in the corner though. That white table isn't staying there but I don't know what it put there. Any ideas? I'm open.


We have put a shelf behind the couch which is what those photo frames are sitting on. They aren't just floating in mid-air. We are also going to put on along the arm of the chair.


Look at all of this space. It is so open and uncluttered.

Here is my most favourite place in my whole house! It's comfy, relaxing and I can just hang out and read or play on my computer all while I'm still in the lounge room and keeping an eye on the rugrats. I know that it's white, which isn't the best colour when you have kids but it is completely washable. (Gotta love that IKEA)



No comments: