Thursday, August 4, 2011

Best Friends

The weather this week has been a bit weird. It has felt like spring has come early, but it was just a tease because today it was back to the wet and cold weather that is normal for August.

On Tuesday, however, we decided to take full use of the beautiful weather and headed to the park for a picnic.

When I told Haylie what we would be doing that day she replied, "Yay! Chase and Tilly are my Best Friends!"


Chase: Hay, hay me too!
Haylie: No! (You can be my best friend but I won't share with you)



Tilly wasn't too sure about the slide but she always had a smile on her face at the bottom.







How big is she?
Sooooooo big!





I love that hand on the hip!

We had a great day playing and eating our yummy lunches together. I can't wait until the warmer weather comes to stay so that we can do this more often.

1 comment:

Lotti said...

Love your post ... Cute photos. Haylie is growing so fast.