Thursday, August 11, 2011

Today . . . .

Today . . . . is Thursday. I like Thursdays. It means that tomorrow is Friday and the end of the week. Plus          Friday is my day. All the kids are at school or daycare so I can do what I want or need to do. So to me Friday is the start of the weekend!

Today . . . . Mum and I went to the markets in the city. We had so much fun. We found some cute little shops that we will definitely be going back to.

Today . . . . I got some yummy fruit and vegetables at great prices.

Today . . . . I saw some of the biggest apples I've ever seen in my life. They were as big as a rockmelon. They would definitely feed the whole family!

Today . . . . I got to visit with a fabulous friend. She has been having health issues for a long time now and is finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Today . . . . I fed my girls the yummiest, sweetest, juiciest corn on the cob! It is one of the only vegetables that my children will eat so I try to give it to them a lot.

Today . . . . The sun was shinning, yet I didn't get chance to hang any washing on the line!

Today . . . . I am glad that my internet is working again, most of the time. In the world today it is so hard to be without the internet for any amount of time. I'm lost without it!

Today . . . . it is only 2 more sleeps until my boys come home!

No comments: