Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Boys


Right now my boys are flying somewhere over the Pacific Ocean. They are on their way to enjoy some time with family and friends in America.  

It was sad to see them go this morning knowing that they are going to be having so much fun without me and the girls.

I will miss my buddy Lachlan. He keeps me company at night when all the girls have gone to bed and Buzz hasn't come home yet. We watch tv together and talk about things that he is interested in.

It can be hard living in a family of mostly girls. He is often out-voted by the girls and has to endure princesses, fairies and everything pink!

He doesn't get to spend much time alone with Buzz so I think that it will be really good for both of them.

I will miss Buzz too. Even though he isn't home very often he always, eventually, comes to bed and he's never too far away.

I will definitely miss my boys and I'm just a tiny bit jealous of them. But us girls have some fun things to do as well. Tomorrow I'm off to Sydney with Brooke, Jessie and Ashley for a girls weekend of shopping, talking and being spiritually uplifted at Time Out for Women. I can't wait!

Caitlyn will also be starting school on Monday and I'm sure we will come up with lots of other fun things to keeps us busy until our boys come home.


I love my handsome boys!

No comments: