Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Family Snaps

It's been awhile since we took some family photos. Seriously, I mean a long time. So when the kids were all dressed up for church on Sunday (In their new clothes) I decided it was a perfect opportunity to get some quick photos.

This was the best group one I could get.  Haylie just wanted to get down and the others kept looking at her. I still think it's cute though. I still hadn't done Lachlan's hair at this point so just ignore it!
Before Lachlan was ready, Buzz was teaching him how to tie his tie and shoelace's, I got this snap of the girls.  Again, Haylie did not want to sit down and Caitlyn was being ever so helpful!
Here is my gorgeous Amie. She is getting more grown up by the day. After the school holidays she starts school. Very exciting!
Then there is the beautiful Caitlyn! If Amie is looking grown up then Caitlyn definitely is!  She turns 3 in a few days. When we got this dress she loved it but when we put it on to get ready she got all upset and didn't want to wear it because it didn't 'dance'. Amie was twirling round the lounge room with her dress swinging out making Caitlyn very upset. In the end I told Caitlyn that she could wear when of my necklaces. She was happy with that and that is why she is wearing pearls.  Well, when Amie saw Caitlyn wearing a necklace she burst into tears and said that she wanted one too. So I found another necklace and all was calm again!  I can't wait until they are teenager's, Not!!

No comments: