Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm a bit late is posting about this but I wanted to show you how easy it is to make a really meaningful gift. Amie graduated from Kindy at the end of Term 2. She enjoyed it the moment that she started there.  her teacher has been the same for the whole time.  Every day when Amie would go in she wouldn't do anything until she had said hello to Carolyn. Anyway, i wanted to give her something to show how much I had appreciated, and Amie had enjoyed, having her as a teacher.

Here she is with Carolyn getting her bag of stuff (Certificate, book and CD of photos) ready to jump into school.
After looking around on the internet for a bit I found the perfect gift.  Amie and I went a chose a plant. She liked this one because it has pink flowers.
Amie chose the ribbon and helped by putting the stars on the pot.  She liked this ribbon because it had butterflies on it.
I took a photo of her and using Photoshop Highlighted her face and added the text "Thank you for helping me grow".
We also gave her a box of M&M's with a cute poem. I can't remember it now though, but it went through a bunch of colours and gave them a meaning.
Carolyn loved it all. We will miss her but since we are still at the same school we will still get to see her. Also, next year Caitlyn starts Kindy!  I hope she is still there!!

No comments: