Monday, August 10, 2009

Catch Up

I know, it's been awhile since I have posted. Things have been very busy around here.  Here is a quick look at some of the things I have been up to.
Caitlyn celebrated her 3rd Birthday. She wanted a pick Dora cake so I made a pink and white Marble Cake and got one of those icing cake toppers. Quick, easy and very yummy.  She wanted a Dora bike for her birthday and after much looking around I found one at Target. Now we just have to teach her to ride it!
Amie finally started school. She has been ready for so long. She loves her teacher and has been doing really good. She loves it when it is her Sharing day and she can take something along to show her classmates.  She is enjoying reading her reader every night and never lets me forget about it.
Caitlyn had Zoe and Monika over for a Tea Party to celebrate her birthday. It was nice for them to just play together with no other big kids around for a change.  We made necklaces out of fruit loops and we did colouring.  They all wanted to help Caitlyn blow out her candles!
I've been working on a few different craft projects. These canvases are for Caitlyn's and Amie's room.  I'm really happy with how they turned out.  I'll show more about these later.
I also made this for my sister's new baby. I think that it turned out really cute.  The frame was originally black so I painted it white. It took a bit of fiddling around in Photoshop but I'm so happy with how it turned out.

I've also been doing a few other craft projects but I haven't taken any pictures yet.

No comments: