Saturday, September 24, 2011

Halloween 2009

Halloween 2009. This was probably one of my most favourite Halloweens ever. I loved all the decorations, the costumes were fantastic and everyone had a great time!


Amie as a spider


Lachlan in his prize winning costume. he was very upset the year before because Amie had won. He came up with this idea all by himself!


Haylie trying to get some lollies off the decorations!


A hobbit and someone from Star Wars, I think. I've never really seen Star Wars but I remember being told that that is who he was!


All my potions and concoctions!


Haylie my little ghost buster. This was her first Halloween. The year before she was only a baby and slept through the whole night! I hardly saw her all night. She had such a great time running around and of course eating lots of lollies!


Jessie from Toy Story.


Caitlyn as a ballerina.


Lara Croft. Tomb Raider. I think! Looking fantastic after having Seth only a month before.


The Flintstones. Their car won for the best decorated trunk!


The Super Mario Brothers. Fantastic. They won for the couple and Jamie won her second best adult costume award!  They had the music (You know from the computer game) playing on their phones in their top pockets the whole night!


Casey. What can I say, it's not much of a costume!!


The Wally's! I loved this idea!


Seth at his very first Halloween party. I think he was dressed as a pirate!


Zombie prom king and queen!


Gross!





Those pinatas can be very hard to crack open. All the kids usually get a couple of turns!

No comments: