Monday, May 18, 2009

Amie's Party

I know that it is over a week since Amie's Birthday party but I wanted to put up some pictures to share with everyone.
I tried to transform the house into a magical fairyland. Starting from the front door. We has a bubble machine set up outside by the front door to welcome the guests as they arrived. As they walked in the face painter was in the front room ready to transform them into anything they wanted. She did a fantastic job! Check out her website here!
The basket had the party favors in it. I found these cute little bags with butterflies on them for the girls and ones with stars on them for the boys. They were filled with stickers, chocolates, jewelry for the girls the toys for the boys.


The birthday girl getting her face done. She wanted to be a rainbow fairy. Later she also got her arms done.
Wall of photos. I printed out a photo of Amie taken on each of her birthday's. It was amazing to see the changes in her.

Tomorrow I'll put up pictures of the rest of the house and then, of course, the cake!

No comments: