Sunday, September 13, 2009

Crafty Catch Up. Part 1

Here is a catch up of some of the crafty things that I have been getting up to lately. Enjoy.

Last Sunday was Father's Day. It was also my Mum's birthday. I got these jars and filled them with all kinds of yummy chocolate covered things, put a few decorations on them and there you go simple, cute presents.
I love how the ribbon flower turned out on the top of Mum's jar. I made each pair of petals separately then just layered them on top of each other to make a flower.
I can't take credit for this one at all, but I still wanted to show it.  The dress is bought but my mum made the shrug for her.  I love all of the stuff that she knits.  I don't have the time or patience for knitting, but I love my mum to make stuff for my girls. Also I think buzz would have a heart attack if I started knitting as well!
Here is another vest knitted by my mum.  I absolutely love it! The colour is gorgeous! But Haylie didn't have anything to go with it so I whipped up the skirt on Saturday afternoon to go with it. I love these colours together. I just pulled out a skirt that fit her and that I love and used it to make my pattern. I am so happy with how it turned out. And it was so easy. Catilyn is standing next to her ready to get her picture taken as well.
I made this block for my friends new baby boy. I love the colours. It was also easy to make. I wanted to make more so they could stack on top of each other but I ran out of time.
This is also for my friends baby. It's a sign to hang on the door. I love how the owls turned out. Super easy but super cute.

More Crafty Catch up coming soon!

No comments: