Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Mayhem

Today, like every Monday, is a little crazy, but I wanted to post some of the cool blogs that I've been looking at recently.  I love to look at blogs. You can get some many ideas.

The first one is had some fantastic, easy and cheap decorating ideas for your homes.  I want to try so many of her ideas. One day, when i have a house of my own, I will be able to start and I can't wait!

Now for some yummy treats. I found Bakerella's blog awhile ago (Thanks mum) and just love it. She is so creative. I have tried her cupcake pops and loved them. So just comes up with the coolest ideas.

I found this cool website called Parent Hacks. Parents write in with things that have worked for them. You can search through a variety of categories are are sure to find something to help. Since we are working on organisation and cleaning at the moment I just loved this one.

Well that's enough for now, I better get back to cleaning my house. Hope everyone has a good week!


No comments: