Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Amie's 10th Birthday!

Ten years ago today my little baby girl was born. She was born right on her due date with Buzz arriving home from New Zealand only hours before she was born. She had the cutest little pink lips and Buzz was smitten with her right away. She had this squeal on her when she cried but luckily that didn't last very long. We got very used to hearing her cry over the next few months. It took the doctors awhile to figure out what the issue was but once that was sorted she was such a happy and content baby.


Just a few minutes old.


1st Birthday.


2nd Birthday. 
She loved to dress up and play pretend. She was a very girly girl and still is. Even though she had no hair she loved to wear headbands.


3rd Birthday.
Still not much hair but still loves to dress up.


4th Birthday.
Haylie was only a few weeks old so we had a very simple party and paid someone to make her cake. At the time she was going through her Dora phase!


5th Birthday!
I went a bit crazy with this party. I spent hours making the cake, decorating the house and getting a face painter. She had so much fun. I love the grin!


6th Birthday.
My crazy, silly girl. I've had to double check this picture multiple times to make sure that it was Amie and not Caitlyn. they look so much alike in this picture.


7th Birthday.
Amie with her Best Friend Emma.


8th Birthday.
Here she is all ready for her 8th Birthday party. She looks so grown up in this picture.


9th Birthday. I can't believe that this was just last year.
She loves fashion and was so excited to have boots like mine.


10th Birthday
My Baby has grown into such a beautiful young women. And she has definitely grown this year. She is so tall now and loves to steal Grandma's shoes and wear some of my clothes.

I love her so much and I'm so grateful to be her Mum!

Happy 10th Birthday Amie!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: