Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween and more!

So here are a few pictures from our Halloween Party! It was a huge hit and everyone had a great time. Mum took more pictures of everyone that was there, these are just a few that I managed to take before everyone starting arriving.

These balls turned out really cool. I got the idea somewhere on the internet. The smaller balls had skittle on them. I used a hot glue gun to attach them so you couldn't eat them. The big one had raspberry lollies that I put on using toothpicks so that they could be eaten.
I love all my potions. I found some of the labels on the net and filled them with coloured water and other lovely looking stuff.
Here is Ballerina Caitlyn. I know this isn't a very good photo. Mum got a better one. She is wearing Amie's ballet costume from last years dance concert.
Here is Ghostbuster Haylie. I very cute a simple outfit. She had so much fun just running around with all the other kids and eating lollies. I hardly saw her all night!
Here is Lachlan in his prize winning costume. He won the prize for best child's costume. He came up with the idea all by himself I just put it all together. He was a dragon, zombie, frankenstein and vampire!!
Here is Amie as a ballerina spider. She didn't want to be a scary spider! Her other legs are hanging by her side, she didn't like them all tied together.
Last, but not least are Buzz and I. We decided to go as Zombie Prom king and queen. The photos don't really show how truly gross we were. I had our clothes outside in the dirt and sun all week. They were all torn and had bits falling off. We had skin peeling off and we had dirt and twigs in our hair. I ended up winning the scariest costume prize!! All in all it was a lot of hard work, but it is always worth it.
And just to finish off here is a present I made for my friends baby shower. So easy and so cute. I found the idea in a couple of places around the net.
Have a great week!






1 comment:

Xazmin said...

You guys look fantastic! What a fun party, LOVE all the decorations and costumes! I'm glad all your efforts were richly rewarded!